Recent Prima Sailings Questions

Red-Sol

1 hour ago, DebNosek said:

Question.....am I going to get charged for one of these reservations once onboard. Seems like I should. 

Also, if you had to choose the (3) I have coming, which would you choose on the Prima? They all sound amazing!!

Yes, if you have four specialty dinners you will be charged for one of them. If you want to take the trouble you can look at sample menus to try to decide which would cost you the least to pay a la carte, and if that is not the last one you go to just tell them when you check in that you do not want it applied to your Free at Sea package.

I liked everything about Palomar.  The food at Onda was great but the seating was a bit cramped. Cagneys was good but also a bit of a bustling atmosphere.  Decided not to do Le Bistro on that trip but have always enjoyed it on other ships.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

No, not bad form. Just fyi, we cruise a half dozen times a year and we fill laundry bags on every cruise without tearing. 

Bird, you are always so helpful, thank you. I would like to add that on our recent Prima cruise the laundry bags were a thin (but sturdy) nylon fabric and not the dreaded paper bags. You can bet that I rolled and stuffed six days worth of clothes for two adults with no problem (no award given for my squashing talent though). much easier to over stuff and no tears!

Also, off topic except that we are talking about Prima. Don't miss out on the race cars. We are older and I am larger so I wasn't sure if I could even get in the damn thing but it was worth every penny and just a hoot! So happy that we went for it. Next time though, we will go separately as there is a great photo spot and the opportunity to somehow "speed up" a race car. Fun stuff!

• Like 1

We just got off the Prima on 3/5. Noise Boys' final show was that cruise. It honestly was the best show I have ever seen on a cruise ship! But if they get Six, that was excellent too. 

We got 2 free bags of laundry. We are Sapphire so maybe the second one was due to being in the Haven?

Our favorite meals were at Onda and Indulge Foothill (yes, still free there). I have actually been craving another dinner at Onda since we returned ... DH agrees on that. 

• Like 3