**Semi live** Oasis of the Seas February 26-March 5 2023

wrldtrvllr

12 hours ago, wrldtrvllr said:

Well, today turned into another sea day rather than Costa Maya. This is only the second time ever that we’ve missed a stop on a cruise—I imagine we usually are lucky.

We were refunded $11.47 each for port fees.

The issue today was wind. Sustained mid 20 mph and gusts to 36 according to the weather channel. Sunny skies, not a drop of rain, but windy enough that this is the first time I’ve seen the “sickness” bags brought out to the stair wells on an oasis class ship. Deck 16 and the forward part of the solarium were closed for a time. No pickle ball obviously. Winds calmed down as the day progressed and as far as I could tell all activities were open by midday. We enjoy sea days but we had planned on taking a taxi to Krazy lobster and enjoying another beach day in Mexico. Krazy lobster doesn’t charge for chairs, is pay as you go, and had decent food in the past.

Tonight is Royal night and interested to see if the “cold water” lobster tail is distinguishable from the usual lobster tail which historically has been hit or miss…have in the past ordered am extra tail but won’t be doing that with the new rules 🥲 .

Yeap, still serving small lobster tail and if

you go for a second one it's $16 extra.  Wow!!😬 

• Like 1

Well, another great day at sea—calmer than yesterday. Hope the Bella cruise folks get to all 4 stops on their trip. I think I’ll skip the lobster tail next time as I agree it’s 3-6 bites. Per the dining room spiel there were 6400 guests this week. More families than I expected but not over run with kids.  Seemed like a pretty international group of guests. This is our first B2B cruise so won’t need to deal with flights and work for another week 😇. Thanks for following along.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

38 minutes ago, wrldtrvllr said:

Well, another great day at sea—calmer than yesterday. Hope the Bella cruise folks get to all 4 stops on their trip. I think I’ll skip the lobster tail next time as I agree it’s 3-6 bites. Per the dining room spiel there were 6400 guests this week. More families than I expected but not over run with kids.  Seemed like a pretty international group of guests. This is our first B2B cruise so won’t need to deal with flights and work for another week 😇. Thanks for following along.

Thank you so much for providing a great review and pictures.

Waving hi to my fellow Bella cruisers.

March 12 cruise, Spring Break, will be overrun with kids.😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m enjoying reading your review.  We’re going on Oasis April 9th.   Entertainment reservations opened today!! 

Can you tell me what nights are formal?  Also, is there a cover band performing?  Wondering who.  

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your trip!!

7 hours ago, wrldtrvllr said:

Thank you for the shout out, hope your new week goes smooth.

Bell says hi

Screenshot_20230304-224522_Instagram.thumb.jpg.afe3369fd97d182ca8e56312d1b9aa18.jpg

• Like 6