Is Starlink live on Grandeur yet?

We are doing a B2B on Wonder starting next week before moving to a B2B on Grandeur 3/19.  I know Starlink is already live on Wonder but is it live yet on Grandeur? We work remotely Mon-Fri from the ships and I have been reading some not so great reviews of the wifi on Grandeur.  

Thanks!

5 hours ago, JessyCruises said:

We are doing a B2B on Wonder starting next week before moving to a B2B on Grandeur 3/19.  I know Starlink is already live on Wonder but is it live yet on Grandeur? We work remotely Mon-Fri from the ships and I have been reading some not so great reviews of the wifi on Grandeur.  

Thanks!

Jealous !

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, topnole said:

How much faster is internet now on the older ships (that now have starlink)?  Any  idea?   

The reported download speeds vary wildly (from the "normal" limit of 4Mbps to over 100Mbps, which likely won't last), but the performance on all will be improved by the huge gain in latency speed (down from 600ms+ as low as 50ms - the lower the better).

Edited by Biker19

10 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

The reported download speeds vary wildly (from the "normal" limit of 4Mbps to over 100Mbps, which likely won't last), but the performance on all will be improved by the huge gain in latency speed (down from 600ms+ as low as 50ms - the lower the better).

Thanks for that info.  We have a trip on one of the older ships later this year and I was as a bit worried if I’d be able to do any work (if needed).  I’m hoping all I need to do is handle email, but was hoping for better internet in case more is needed.  

Is there a thread with a list of ships using starlink or are they rolling it out on all of them now?

2 minutes ago, topnole said:

Is there a thread with a list of ships using starlink or are they rolling it out on all of them now?

All of them are supposed to get it by the end of March.

This thread is resurrected by some to report progress:

• Thanks 1