NCL Escape Vibe question

mimccormick

We are cursing on the Escape on March 11th 2023. I booked our reservation for the Vibe online ahead of time, but being new to NCL I made an error and have only booked for one person not both my husband and myself. Of course now the VIBE is fully booked online. My question is what is the chance of be able to purchase another VIBE pass once we board the ship? I have called NCL and been told they have no ability to book it now, but they assured me it should not be a problem once we board. From reading these boards I am concerned that this may not be the correct infomation.

Please watch the language around the little ones.  🙂

Good question, who knows?  But what you did sounds like something I would be capable of doing.  I hope it works out.  I'm guessing they will accommodate you onboard.  

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

Keep watching for Vibe openings. The Vibe was unavailable to book for my March 18th, 2023 cruise last week. Now, I'm able to book for both of us. I'm not going to, but wanted to see if it was available. 

Good luck! 

This is great to hear I will keep checking.🤞🤞😊

• Like 1

I was on the Escape last month, before the cruise Vibe was sold out. I kept checking for passes (online and calling NCL) but told presale was sold out and unable to get passes for my wife and myself. On day of embarkation we were in the first boarding group to get on the boat since we had a checkin time of 9:00AM. They started boarding at 10:15AM. Immediately went to Guest Services with no detours,  at desk told Vibe was sold out and asked if I could be put on waiting list. That night got the call that there were 2 Vibe passes for us.

Therefore you need to get on the ship as early as possible and go right to Guest Services immediately upon embarkation. If so you should be able to get a pass. Good Luck

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, donnyo1997 said:

I was on the Escape last month, before the cruise Vibe was sold out. I kept checking for passes (online and calling NCL) but told presale was sold out and unable to get passes for my wife and myself. On day of embarkation we were in the first boarding group to get on the boat since we had a checkin time of 9:00AM. They started boarding at 10:15AM. Immediately went to Guest Services with no detours,  at desk told Vibe was sold out and asked if I could be put on waiting list. That night got the call that there were 2 Vibe passes for us.

Therefore you need to get on the ship as early as possible and go right to Guest Services immediately upon embarkation. If so you should be able to get a pass. Good Luck

We do have a 9am checkin so I am going to do exactly as you say an head straight to Guest Services when we board. 

8 hours ago, mimccormick said:

From reading these boards I am concerned that this may not be the correct information.

From recent reports, it is inaccurate information. Keep watching for cancellations. Try for stand-by reservations onboard (some people get onboard and find that the facilities were not what they were expecting and cancel). 

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, WhoDatNan said:

I'm booked on my first NCL cruise but the price isn't listed for Vibe yet.  What does it normally run for a 7 day cruise?

Depends on the ship and date of sailing. For our upcoming Encore 7-night Eastern, it is $249 per person. 

Edited by BirdTravels

19 hours ago, WhoDatNan said:

I'm booked on my first NCL cruise but the price isn't listed for Vibe yet.  What does it normally run for a 7 day cruise?

For our June 2024 Joy Bermuda cruise, it is $229 per person for the week.

On 2/28/2023 at 1:07 PM, BirdTravels said:

From recent reports, it is inaccurate information. Keep watching for cancellations. Try for stand-by reservations onboard (some people get onboard and find that the facilities were not what they were expecting and cancel). 

Are they able to cancel in embarcation day?  Just curious as We have vibe passes for an upcoming trip but also have bid for haven.  If we find out at last minute that we do win haven bid we are wondering if we will be able to cancel vibe

4 hours ago, Happycrafter123 said:

Are they able to cancel in embarcation day?  Just curious as We have vibe passes for an upcoming trip but also have bid for haven.  If we find out at last minute that we do win haven bid we are wondering if we will be able to cancel vibe

Yes

• Thanks 1