Need help with NCL Jewel from someone on board now

basketballdad

I am hoping someone on board the Jewel can take 5 minutes and help me out.  I need someone to pick up their stateroom phone, call the medical clinic, and get their email address and message it to me.  NCL is not being helpful when I ask for the Jewels medical clinic email address.  On my last cruise on the Jewel, I got sick to the tune of thousands of dollars, and their billing is not in the form my insurance will take (my insurance reimbursed me 25% so far, they need better info to reimbursement the other 75%).  Thanks a million to anyone who could call the clinic from their room phone and get the medical clinics email address.  Thanks!!!

10 hours ago, cruisekitty22 said:

Try the chat feature at NCL and ask there.

• hank you for chatting with Norwegian Cruise Line. My name is Tiffany. I would be happy to assist you today.

• Hello  We do not have an email for them. is this in regard to a past cruise?

21 hours ago, quillwercruisers said:

We will be on the Jewel starting the 12th. If you don't get an answer before then, ping me a reminder and I will check for you.

Please put this on your todo list .. I would be very grateful.  Then simply message me here.. Thanks a million

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Longstockingpippi1 said:

This is what the medical unit handed me. 

4C271278-BF7E-42A8-9968-6D32F27A760B.jpeg

Thank you so much for helping me!  I have tried this form, and to no avail, but will try again.  I really really appreciate you taking time from your cruise to help a stranger! 

14 hours ago, Longstockingpippi1 said:

Sad part is that we ended up there ourselves and taken to the hospital. Missed the Panama Canal transit, 🥺🥺. Here is a snippet from the email I received two days ago. Maybe it will help 

Norwegian Jewel

Medical Department

HP 9865 

mednr21@ncl.com

First I am soooo sorry!

I had a bad allergic reaction to something, hives over 80% of my body, and when I went they loaded me with steroids and IV, and it was at 2 am, and it was over $2000.  My regular insurance covered it after deductibles, but they rejected a bunch of it (about 1500) because the bill did not use accepted billing codes!  So I am trying to get the codes to match up!  So this works.  I missed costa rica, and had to watch the canal from my room

I hope you are recovering!