Why is Carnival not cruising to Europe past summer 2023?

dkmarionaz

Hello - I've been searching and can't seem to find anything (odd - maybe not searching for the right thing).  Trying to look at European cruises in 2024/early 2025 and there is nothing on the site past summer 2023.  How come?  Thanks in advance 

8 hours ago, dkmarionaz said:

Hello - I've been searching and can't seem to find anything (odd - maybe not searching for the right thing).  Trying to look at European cruises in 2024/early 2025 and there is nothing on the site past summer 2023.  How come?  Thanks in advance 

4 hours ago, LibertyBella said:

If you scroll down about 16 topics, you will see there was  a big discussion about Carnival in Europe.

Forgive me for not reviewing that big discussion, but I'm sure the point that Carnival has had a minimal European presence for at least a decade has been brought up there. And often Carnival's presence in Europe is related to its newest ships being built there and shown off before departing for its true home. After the Jubilee, there are no more new builds scheduled from Carnival - and guidance from them hints that it may be several years before they build any more new ships.

And Carnival Corporation is well represented in Europe already. Princess and HAL are there seasonally. Cunard, P&O UK, Aida, and Costa are there year round.

This has been a roundabout way of saying don't expect much from the whale tail in Europe. Fir your sake, @dkmarionaz, I hope I'm wrong

. 🙏

Edited by Honolulu Blue