Price Alerts WORK!!!!! Saved two weeks in a row for our Odyssey 2024 Sailing!

Set up a "Price Drop" alert for our March 2nd 2024 sailing of Odyssey months ago after we booked it. Last week I got a notification of a drop and called my agent, saved $428 total between both cabins we had booked. Got another notification this morning and thought I might save $25-30 bucks, saved another $290!!! 

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, rpp77 said:

Set up a "Price Drop" alert for our March 2nd 2024 sailing of Odyssey months ago after we booked it. Last week I got a notification of a drop and called my agent, saved $428 total between both cabins we had booked. Got another notification this morning and thought I might save $25-30 bucks, saved another $290!!! 

Where and how did you set up this price alert?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Abi12 said:

How do you do this if your cruise price drops and you don't use a travel agent but book direct with RCCL?

You can just call RCCL direct and tell them there was a price drop and as long as its for the same category stateroom you have booked, they will honor it. It has to be before the 90 day final payment date. 

4 hours ago, Rock1t said:

You can just call RCCL direct and tell them there was a price drop and as long as its for the same category stateroom you have booked, they will honor it. It has to be before the 90 day final payment date. 

Thank you for the info!

5 hours ago, schmeed said:

It's an option on the RCI website.

For example:
image.png.a75e715c6b39ef7293ba7fcca2d067c9.png

Cannot see a Watchlist anywhere on the Canadian RCCL site at all.  Can you describe the process you used to get that page you took the image of?

UPDATE - I just logged into the American RCCL site.  Found it right away.  Guess it is a feature they do not wish people using their booking engine from other countries to have the option of using.

Edited by Russ Lomas
add info
  • Like 1