Coach Transfer North West to Southampton

The Red V

We have a cruise on MSC Eruibia booked for the 1st December 2023 from Southampton. I have spoken with Eavesway Travel in regard to a coach transfer from the North West. Their customer service agent informs me they only have a contract for connections with Virtuosa and that is only until October 2023. They have contracts with other lines for 2024 but nothing with MSC. My question is does anyone know of any other coach company that picks up in the North West that can transport us to Southampton to join our cruise? 

Thank you all

Thanks for the suggestion. I have looked at both National Express and Megabus but at this time do not have a timetable that covers December 2023. Will just have to keep checking their sites. If one becomes available i will travel the day before and over night in a Southampton hotel. Anyone any suggestions?

Direct Cross Country train starts at Manchester Piccadilly to Southampton Central.  The train also stops at Crewe, Stoke on Trent, Stafford, Wolverhampton and Birmingham New Street if they are closer.

Euribia will be at the Horizon Terminal (Berth 102), so nearest hotels for walkable entry through Gate 10 are Novotel, Ibis (don't recommend), Premier Inn West Quay or Moxy.