Natural Pool

3Blessings

You can get there via an ATV.  Most people just go to Arikok Park and then hire a guide to drive them to the pool in the guide's ATV.  But make sure your rental covers you doing so as the road is rough and a bit tricky.

Otherwise drive to Arikok Park, buy a ticket, then drive to Daimari Beach. Park and hike in to the pool.

If I recall reading correctly, only 4x4 jeeps and trucks are allowed there. UTV/ATV are not permitted. The pool is also not a beach. It is on the rough side of the island. The walk on rocks is not easy but doable. Also, it is about 30 minutes drive on rough roads each way. So keep that in mind.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2023 at 3:05 PM, 3Blessings said:

We heard Natural Pool is a beautiful beach. We’re renting a UTV is it possible to get there by ourselves?

Yes with the UTV.  BUT it is a PIA for photo ops and a waste of time getting there and back.  We like going to different spots all over when we are in port but this I would never do again.  We did it with a UTV and it took forever with the rocks.  Wasted at least 1.5 hours getting there and back.  It's up to you of course.

Edited We did it in January 2020.  I don't think UTV are allowed anymore.  If there's a truck tour, I'd do that if you are set on going.  The beach is not sandy and pleasant from what I could see.

Edited by jean87510

Natural Pool is not a beach. It's very rocky and a "pool" surrounded by rocks. We took a ATV tour and someone else drove to get there. It's not easy to walk to the natural pool either. Are you thinking of baby beach as the beautiful beach.

Here's a photo of the natural pool.

https://www.earthtrekkers.com/adventure-aruba-visit-natural-pool-daimari-beach/

• 7 months later...
On 3/3/2023 at 3:38 PM, crewsweeper said:

You can get there via an ATV.  Most people just go to Arikok Park and then hire a guide to drive them to the pool in the guide's ATV.  But make sure your rental covers you doing so as the road is rough and a bit tricky.

Otherwise drive to Arikok Park, buy a ticket, then drive to Daimari Beach. Park and hike in to the pool.

When you say "hire a guide" - are there guides just waiting there (at the visitor center?) that we can pay to take us further into the park? We'll have a rental car but with 6 people, I cannot find a jeep or other 4x4 that will fit us, so we will most likely just have a minivan. I'd love to be able to drive there after visiting the donkeys and then hire a guide with a better vehicle for this tour. 

There are tours that you can book to take you to the natural pool. I only know of one private guide that takes people,  but I don't know if this person does it anymore,  because I haven't heard about this since before covid. That area is very rocky terrain,  and not accessible by car. Only 4 wheel jeeps and atv vehicles can go there. Some jeep rental companies will not rent to people if they are planning to drive there.

Edited by Hatteras51