King Charles III Coronation on MUTS

RedEarth

Does anyone know, or has anyone heard whether Princess will be showing the coronation of King Charles III on the MUTS screens on board any of the ships? Looks like Sky Princess will be sailing from Southampton on 6th May so I guess they might show it on there, but I'll be on Enchanted Princess setting sail from Barcelona that day, and I'd like to see it.

7 minutes ago, RedEarth said:

Does anyone know, or has anyone heard whether Princess will be showing the coronation of King Charles III on the MUTS screens on board any of the ships? Looks like Sky Princess will be sailing from Southampton on 6th May so I guess they might show it on there, but I'll be on Enchanted Princess setting sail from Barcelona that day, and I'd like to see it.

It may not be on MUTS, but will be on TV's.  Princess has BBC on your cabin TV and that would be best IMO.  Also, FOX News will cover it because they covered QE II funeral.  So, I expect at least two stations will have it.

Edited by Steelers36

Well they would show the FIFA World cup game in Princess live on the big screen. Sometimes they've shown even the Oscars like in the Vista lounge so I'm sure they'll have it somewhere in like a small town especially with a lot of bricks being on board if the ship is sailing out of the UK.

I’ll be in Wales on the 6th, have a Sea Day on the 7th and have a disembarkation tour to Windsor Castle on the 8th (first day that it reopens to the public after the ceremonies.). Looking forward to the experience and fully expect that there will be ample coverage on MUTS or otherwise. 

• Like 1