Airport transfer in paris

knoxclone

I'm looking for suggestions from anyone who has used a transfer/ car service from CDG airport into Paris recently (not uber). The small taxi service I used in the past is no longer in business.  Thanks much for any suggestions 

22 hours ago, knoxclone said:

I'm looking for suggestions from anyone who has used a transfer/ car service from CDG airport into Paris recently (not uber). The small taxi service I used in the past is no longer in business.  Thanks much for any suggestions 

Have you considered taking the train into Paris - it’s effortless.  They run every 15 mins or so and very reasonably priced.  They run directly into/from airport and there’s numerous stops which should get you somewhere near where you’re staying.  We’ve used them on our last 3 trips to Paris - they’ve never been that full and even with a large case & carryon it was not a problem. 

1 hour ago, Redtravel said:

Taxis between airport and Paris city locations are a fixed rate.  Drivers will try to use the meter unless you say that you want fixed rate.  

Our taxi driver wanted cash for the fixed rate.  Luckily we had enough euros.  It surprised us after reading how cashless Paris is.  Other taxis we took within Paris accepted our credit card.

2 hours ago, Hobson1754 said:

Have you considered taking the train into Paris - it’s effortless.  They run every 15 mins or so and very reasonably priced.  They run directly into/from airport and there’s numerous stops which should get you somewhere near where you’re staying.  We’ve used them on our last 3 trips to Paris - they’ve never been that full and even with a large case & carryon it was not a problem. 

Where does that train end in the city of Paris?

59 minutes ago, dd57 said:

Our taxi driver wanted cash for the fixed rate.  Luckily we had enough euros.  It surprised us after reading how cashless Paris is.  Other taxis we took within Paris accepted our credit card.

What was the amount? 

46 minutes ago, Ray4Fun said:

What was the amount? 

It was 50 to 60 euros.  I vaguely remember that it varied by where in Paris you are going.  Our hotel was near the Eiffel tower.  I bet googling it might tell  you the current rate.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...