360 Experience

Notalotofinfo

The experience was lovely. The food is subjective. I don't care for an Olive Tapenade nor octopus but the filet was perfect. You get what they serve for beverage, water , wines and if not alcohol a surgery punch. I was not permitted a diet coke. There are no choices and no substitutions. You won't leave hungry if you eat the filet and taste the other offerings. 

There are two horse shoe tables and the graphics fill the entire circle. It is dimly lite and there is a narrator for each city and dish. 

The graphics were over the top and so was the service. It is a meal and experience worth trying at least once. I would not pay more then what a specialty restaurant costs $39 without alcohol. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

I would not pay more then what a specialty restaurant costs $39 without alcohol. 

I suspect it'll a lot more than $39 when they do open it up for everyone.   

13 hours ago, 555 said:

I suspect it'll a lot more than $39 when they do open it up for everyone.   

I suspect it will be more too but I said what I would pay. Those who drink wine will benefit more then me because I dislike dry wines which is what  they serve. Wine does add to the expense, all of them were dry wines.

It's rumored they will give a memorative medallion and some other fluff to inflate the price.

Edited by cruzsnooze

37 minutes ago, dides said:

There is a very detailed report here via a Splash magazines article with video clips. I must admit to not wanting too many spoilers myself so just scanned it 😀

the article is informative and fun to read. Looking forward to the event. 

Edited by c-boy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, dides said:

There is a very detailed report here via a Splash magazines article with video clips. I must admit to not wanting too many spoilers myself so just scanned it 😀

Interesting article. Very professional. 

It's just the same as the video's I watched at my friends house. The only addition was that he shot a video of all the dishes served which was quite difficult when trying to cut his Filet Mignon & eat at the same time. 😃

I suppose the cats out of the bag now and why no one said a word about taking photo's or videos when he attended. 

Oh, by the way, when they flash a picture of your party on the wall at the end of the meal it's best to be prepared if you want a copy as they charge for the pictures & he only shot video's. 

• 2 months later...