Classic Drink package wine list

honmani2

My apologies if it's been covered but I couldn't find it after searching.  The website says:

"A large selection of wines from various regions around the world, including California, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Argentina, Chile and Australia."

Does anyone know the names of the wines served with the classic package (and also the upgraded package)?

If you have the app you can look at the bar menus and restaurant menus and you will see the wines. The wine lists are  much the same from ship to ship, however not every wine is available on every ship or sailing.

Should have been clearer with my question.  I downloaded the app but unable to look at the bar menus, etc.  Can you only see the information after booking a specific cruise?  I haven't booked the cruise yet and just wanted to get an idea of the wines by the glass available.

I also realize that it differs from venue to venue but I would think it doesn't differ that much from ship to ship.  I'm thinking more like the main dining venues and not the speciality restaurants.

The dining room, restaurants and bar menus are all showing on  the app for our 4/22 &  4/26/2023 sailing on the Summit.  You should be able to access one of those.  The wine lists & bar menus are under the dining section not under drinks.

You can see the bar menus butt wine list are normally associated with the restaurant.  You do not need t4o have a reservation to do this. 

Open the app. In the upper right hand corner click on the icon that icon that looks like a human 

Choose "Select a differernt curise"

Choose "Browse our Ships" 

Pick the ship you will be sailing or any ship that interest you.

Choose a date, I recommend the one at the very top as that is usually the most up to date.

Select Dining

Browse Restaurants, Main Dining, Bars & Lounges, etc.. and you will see what drinks are being offered especially wines by the glass or bottle.  

Edited by DaKahuna
  • Like 3