Princess ships for 2024-2025

8 minutes ago, Busy Mum said:

Totally agree, these itineraries are boring! Same old, same old. I do wonder if they are going to be selling the Coral. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🙁

We have been to N.Z. countless times and were hoping for cruises to the islands, ie. Vanuatu and New Caledonia. We loved the little ships and they were sold, then the Sun and Sea went and now it looks as though the lovely Coral is going. We deserve better from Princess. We are loyal Princess cruisers but I can see us moving on in the future.

Edited by Aussie Gal
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Busy Mum said:

Totally agree, these itineraries are boring! Same old, same old. I do wonder if they are going to be selling the Coral. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🙁

All of the cruise lines do boring itineraries. Same-o year in, year out.

We were lucky to get Coral when we did. It was only that long exotic cruises were impossible to plan around the pandemic, and she had to cruise somewhere. I doubt she will be sold off, as there is really no secondary market for her to go to. So many of the ships sold a couple of years ago are still sitting idle awaiting plans from their owners.

I think Coral will return to her "exotic" itineraries, which will include Panama & South America.

The final date for Coral in Fremantle is seriously doubtful. After her scheduled drydock in Singapore, I expect she will move on to her new homeport instead of returning to Fremantle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cheznandy said:

Royal has 2  South pacific return cruises from Sydney, Crown has 4 from Sydney and Diamond has none from Mel or Brisbane, NZ will be Princess busy!!

Only if they have clean butts

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Royal has 2  South pacific return cruises from Sydney, Crown has 4 from Sydney and Diamond has none from Mel or Brisbane, NZ will be Princess busy!!

The Pacific is a bit of a mess for cruise ships ATM. More restrictions on ships, including travel insurance, beetles, damaged wharves, and usual stops that are now reluctant to accept ships.

I think there is also a move to prevent Princess from stepping on the toes of sister brands that are struggling to fill their ships - so Carnival or P&O become the island ships.

Have been waiting for 2025 world cruises to come  out as by then had hoped to be able to do a sector or two, but living in Western Australia doesn't look like anything on offer except a cruise to Sydney or Brisbane.  Cunard are not sending any ship in 2025 which was a hope for a trip to the UK as QM2 leaves on today, and no cruises to overseas ports by Princess, which is our go to line as previously they were doing a selection of cruises from Fremantle and we are elite.  Hope some other lines see an opportunity and bring a ship over here, will be plenty of empty slots at the port of Fremantle!

Oh well, so far I have picked out a boring short birthday cruise on Diamond in early '25. Might yet go the 11-night combo instead. Maybe a little one on Royal, but can't seem to line up a Crown one to fit our schedule.

Holy ship @cheznandy, that will be my scary old man birthday, for someone born the same year as Princess.

6 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Oh well, so far I have picked out a boring short birthday cruise on Diamond in early '25. Might yet go the 11-night combo instead. Maybe a little one on Royal, but can't seem to line up a Crown one to fit our schedule.

Holy ship @cheznandy, that will be my scary old man birthday, for someone born the same year as Princess.

Are you a year younger than me?.....sent you an email, do you still use that one?

Thank you @cheznandy for sharing the info with us! Very, very appreciated.

They've curiously omitted itineraries on the Grand, which is, well, supposed to be in Melbourne around the same time Diamond goes back to Japan. And there are some listings for the Coral in Melbourne in mid-2025 as well...but what do we know anymore? They'll probably change their mind last minute again. But anyways, the lack of itinerary options just feels very much like trying to satisfy 'economies of scale' by doing the most "we know this works" options possible; it is what it is these days; one would think HAL would actually fill the void for more exotics from Aus but they don't even have more ships joining to make it happen. A bit of a rut, it seems.

Still fascinated by the fact that a Grand-class will be doing a WC. Will be curious to see if and where else Princess broadens its deployment come mid-2025 when Sun and sister will be fully operational.

Just got the Princess email, on sale 4th April Elite Guests and 5th April General sale 9am AEST.

Good luck cruisers!!

I will wait to see what Royal come out with, and we loved the Luminosa so will have another look at that.

41 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Are you a year younger than me?.....sent you an email, do you still use that one?

About 6 months or so, I recall. Depends how old the email is. If it is an Exetel email, it should be good. I will check when I get home from the salt mines.

2 hours ago, icat2000 said:

Thanks for that. The choices look sad. Is there no 35 day cruise to pacific islands now?

Diamond is repositioning back up to Japan in 2025, 22 nights from Sydney, a bit longer from Brisbane because she goes down to Sydney first.

54 minutes ago, snoozecrooze said:

Thank you @cheznandy for sharing the info 

Still fascinated by the fact that a Grand-class will be doing a WC. Will be curious to see if and where else Princess broadens its deployment come mid-2025 when Sun and sister will be fully operational.

And not one of the regular Grand Class ships, Crown is one of the expanded Grands with over 3000 passengers instead of 2750.

1 hour ago, cheznandy said:

Just got the Princess email, on sale 4th April Elite Guests and 5th April General sale 9am AEST.

Good luck cruisers!!

I will wait to see what Royal come out with, and we loved the Luminosa so will have another look at that.

Our T/A beat the Princess email by a couple of hours. The image of the itineraries doesn't view very well when zoomed-up, but they do match the NZ list you posted earlier and had no Aussie pricing.

Anyway, speculation over. There is a couple of cruises there for us, but I am sad to see Coral departing. She makes for a great year-round Aussie ship.

Here is a link to a variety of documents with this current release of cruises. It includes a brochure, and prices in AUD for various fare types.

https://book.princess.com/BookingSystem/goToUrl.do?srcURL=au/marketing/pa/destination/DestinationAustaliaNZ/index.jsp

let me know if it doesn't work for you.

Edited by gofish543
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, gofish543 said:

hi and welcome! unfortunately, this just takes us to OneSource, which non-travel agents won't have access to. you may have to just download the excel (if they have it) to share prices? (or at least I think that's how it works)

1 hour ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

And not one of the regular Grand Class ships, Crown is one of the expanded Grands with over 3000 passengers instead of 2750.

Totally, it's quite a stunning decision and a huge leap of faith, but I hope it all works out for their and the guests' sake. I originally wrote they'd be the first to do it with a ship this big, but of course I forgot Cunard has been doing it for years. Still, it's a big deal for Princess lol.

Edited by snoozecrooze

13 minutes ago, snoozecrooze said:

hi and welcome! unfortunately, this just takes us to OneSource, which non-travel agents won't have access to. you may have to just download the excel (if they have it) to share prices? (or at least I think that's how it works)

Totally, it's quite a stunning decision and a huge leap of faith, but I hope it all works out for their and the guests' sake. I originally wrote they'd be the first to do it with a ship this big, but of course I forgot Cunard has been doing it for years. Still, it's a big deal for Princess lol.

So that link doesn't work for you? That's weird it works for me and I'm not logged in.

Princess Pluse Fares:

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/au/destinations/australia_nz/2024-2025/FareItinPlusAUD.pdf

Standard Fares:

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/au/destinations/australia_nz/2024-2025/FareItinStandardNZD.pdf

Princess Premier Fares:

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/au/destinations/australia_nz/2024-2025/FareItinPremierAUD.pdf

Non of these need logging in for me and shouldn't for anyone else. Princess One Source is one of the few websites which you don't need to login to see most things.

If that fails I can download the files and share that way. Just not they are PDF's no excel spread sheets. Just like the one someone else posted before in NZD.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, snoozecrooze said:

Works for me - viewable .pdf files

29 minutes ago, snoozecrooze said:

Onesource is where the link I posted is from, only the NZ one I posted worked, the others just went to Princess with a Oops!! but seem all good now.

Anyway they are all there now, and yes, parts of Onesource can be publicly viewed, others you need a log in. 

Just now, cheznandy said:

Onesource is where the link I posted is from, only the NZ one I posted worked, the others just went to Princess with a Oops!! but seem all good now.

Anyway they are all there now, and yes, parts of Onesource can be publicly viewed, others you need a log in. 

Just DL the files you want while you can. Quite possible that being able to view them is only temporary. 

35 minutes ago, gofish543 said:

So that link doesn't work for you? That's weird it works for me and I'm not logged in.

I think the original link you shared weren't the PDFs (or it wouldn't let me see them because all I got was the login page; just tried it again a few seconds ago) but anyways, your PDFs are also very, very welcomed. Thank you for sharing! 🙂 

3 hours ago, snoozecrooze said:

The link works OK for me. Plus I've been able to access OneSource for a couple of years now - I have it bookmarked. I'm definitely not a TA.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, gofish543 said:

Princess Pluse Fares:

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/au/destinations/australia_nz/2024-2025/FareItinPlusAUD.pdf

Standard Fares:

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/au/destinations/australia_nz/2024-2025/FareItinStandardNZD.pdf

Princess Premier Fares:

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/au/destinations/australia_nz/2024-2025/FareItinPremierAUD.pdf

Non of these need logging in for me and shouldn't for anyone else. Princess One Source is one of the few websites which you don't need to login to see most things.

If that fails I can download the files and share that way. Just not they are PDF's no excel spread sheets. Just like the one someone else posted before in NZD.

Just to add one more direct link in case their main page makes them invisible - the brochure.

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/au/destinations/australia_nz/2024-2025/24_25_AUS_MiniBrochure_AUD_Version2.pdf

Note this version of the brochure was updated overnight, and now showing as version 2. I haven't checked to see what the changes are vs yesterday's version.

Edited by arxcards
  • Thanks 2