Will tests be required to board QM2 Westbound T/A Apr 23rd?

ace2542

I just have found this on the Cunard website. I will copy below as written apologies for how it appears

Please note, testing facilities will not be available at the cruise terminal.

The following formats are acceptable proof of a negative Covid-19 test:

For Lateral Flow results:

• One (1) photo which shows all together, the Lateral Flow negative test result, government issued photo ID (such as your passport) a clock displaying the time (e.g. a watch, mobile phone, wall clock) and date of testing written on a piece of paper.
  •  

For PCR results:

• The text message or email received from the relevant laboratory or health authority which confirms the Travel Covid-19 PCR test result.

Ensure that you have the relevant proof with you as you may be asked to show it.

It this actually a joke? Has the Cunard site been hacked?

I take it you can't show a paper printout? I cannot do email as I don't really have the i phone and I am not risking losing my email address for it. And I don't think a txt message on the old pre paid burner track phones are what they mean?

3 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

But if it is not on the list of voyages requiring tests, it won’t affect you.

To my reading of the website test is needed for April 23rd? So I will just do the picture thing as in literally a photo and development in Southamptom at max spellman if the will literally take a picture. Or even our camera.

9 minutes ago, ace2542 said:

To my reading of the website test is needed for April 23rd? So I will just do the picture thing as in literally a photo and development in Southamptom at max spellman if the will literally take a picture. Or even our camera.

Is your departure on the list of required 'enhanced requirements'?

If not, you're worrying yourself unnecessarily.

• Like 2

On 3/15/2023 at 2:50 AM, Germancruiser said:

I check a couple of times ace- our voyage is not listed, so take that as in- no test requiered.

Are you sure because to my reading our voyage M310 isn't t? Doesn't show up at all?

8 minutes ago, ace2542 said:

Are you sure because to my reading our voyage M310 isn't t? Doesn't show up at all?

@Germancruiser Disgread the previous message buddy. When I went on google it showed as correct from Feb 8th. It is now updated as to tomorrow. See you onboard 😀

Edited by ace2542
  • Like 1