Best specialty restaurants for vegans

rigldbrg

I'm in the process of making reservations for our upcoming trip and am traveling with a group that wants to spend some time in the specialty restaurants. I'm the only vegan in the group so I'm willing to go with the flow, but I'm hoping to get feedback about which of the specialty dining menus are more vegan friendly. 

31 minutes ago, rigldbrg said:

I'm in the process of making reservations for our upcoming trip and am traveling with a group that wants to spend some time in the specialty restaurants. I'm the only vegan in the group so I'm willing to go with the flow, but I'm hoping to get feedback about which of the specialty dining menus are more vegan friendly. 

Best bet I travel with a vegan also is we book it precruise and then talk to the matre de a cpl nights before we go to the restaurant and they are easily able to accommodate my friend.   Hey usually make some special for her.  

13 hours ago, rigldbrg said:

feedback about which of the specialty dining menus are more vegan friendly. 

By our experience that would be none.  Notify CelebrityEngagementCenter@celebrity.com before the cruise, then follow-up when you board---it should be noted on your record.  Also, by our experience, they are happy to accommodate your request---but choices become repetitive.

Edited by jwlane

16 hours ago, rigldbrg said:

Not knowing which ship is being sailed (it really does not matter) all of the restaurants will be good, PROVIDED you let them know in advance at least 24 hours!!!

You can even let them know what you would enjoy that night and the Maître d' will work with the chef and you to make it happen...

Being vegan myself, the only time when there was an issue was when signing up for the Daniel Boulud Chef dinner... I was told several hours before the dinner that I could not be accommodated due to the licensing agreement which indicates NO changes can be made to the menu.

Although X's own Chef's Dinner, when offered, will make changes to accommodate vegans...

bon appetit and bon voyage 

Edited by Bo1953