Wonderland. How many courses should two people expect?

I haven't found any useful information that explains how ordering at Wonderland works, apart from having to paint your menu.

I assume that they don't simply bring everything on the menu, but otherwise, I get the feeling that the variety of courses depends on the number of people on the table, and that some dishes are shared.

Can anyone tell me what two people would realistically be offered?

This is for Anthem, if that makes any difference.

We went to Wonderland this past June on the Quantum.  I don't remember the exact number, but it was at least 4 courses.  When we went, the waiter was the one that made most of the menu choices for us.  We picked the main course ourselves.  

We allowed the waiter to choose our meals and got thirteen courses. Many of the appetizers are one or two bites. He brought three entrees for the two of us, which was too much. We had three desserts. We will choose our favorites on our next visit but I think letting them give you the whole experience the first time is a good idea. 

• Like 1

I never did figure that out when I went. We let the waiter pick everything for us except the main course, which we picked ourselves based on the section of the menu he told us to look at. 

I think the waiter picks one item from each section of the menu, but then again who knows. I think we had 5 or 6 courses at least. It was fun, very unique, and the food is actually good. I'd go again. 

Don't think of the appetizers as courses in the traditional sense.  Many are just a bite or two.  It's not unusual to get 3/4 of the apps.  Even if you allow your server to choose for you, don't be shy asking for something you think you might like.