Celebrity cruises app question

skatelady

The app has a 'daily planner' and 'my calendar'.  I thought great, we have some non ship activities planned and I could add them to 'my calendar' so everything is in one place.  It doesn’t seem possible.  Does anyone know how?  Is there something I'm missing?

• Like 1

On 3/19/2023 at 9:35 AM, skatelady said:

The app has a 'daily planner' and 'my calendar'.  I thought great, we have some non ship activities planned and I could add them to 'my calendar' so everything is in one place.  It doesn’t seem possible.  Does anyone know how?  Is there something I'm missing?

Not sure what you're expecting but I was confused, too, on our first cruise.

The Celebrity "Daily Planner" thing will show you (once onboard) everything available each day. The "My Calendar" only shows the stuff you've actually paid for (i.e., excursions, dinner reservations, etc.) or other things Celebrity requires, such as reporting to your muster station when you board.

Initially, I was excited about using the Celebrity app to add personal/non-ship things to the app's calendar but, unfortunately, that wasn't possible.

cjr

There actually is a way.  Once you get onboard and on the ship wifi, go into anything you are interested in like a yoga class or archery.  You can select it.  You'll get a reminder and you can see on your personal calendar what you picked for the cruise.  Can only do this when app is connected to ship wifi.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, jean87510 said:

There actually is a way.  Once you get onboard and on the ship wifi, go into anything you are interested in like a yoga class or archery.  You can select it.  You'll get a reminder and you can see on your personal calendar what you picked for the cruise.  Can only do this when app is connected to ship wifi.

That was my experience, too.

And my spa appointments showed up as well. 

• Like 1