Coke ZERO on Prima

makunc1

Searched the forums and found a few things on this, but can anyone confirm that Coke Zero is on board the Prima?  Also, do you have to have the PP+ BEVERAGE UPGRADE to order it without a fee?  I despise Diet Coke but also can't fathom spending the money to upgrade for just that.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, makunc1 said:

Searched the forums and found a few things on this, but can anyone confirm that Coke Zero is on board the Prima?  Also, do you have to have the PP+ BEVERAGE UPGRADE to order it without a fee?  I despise Diet Coke but also can't fathom spending the money to upgrade for just that.

Thank you.

It was available in February.    Most bars had it.  Occasionally I was told they didn't have it.   I ordered it in the restaurants and got it as well.     NO upgrade needed.    They will pour it out of the can for you though - it is not on tap.   They will not give you the can.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Debifluff said:

It was available in February.    Most bars had it.  Occasionally I was told they didn't have it.   I ordered it in the restaurants and got it as well.     NO upgrade needed.    They will pour it out of the can for you though - it is not on tap.   They will not give you the can.

Thank you for verifying this info!

On 3/28/2023 at 3:46 PM, makunc1 said:

Zero is a soda. You do not need a Plus package to order soda. And it is available on the ship. In fact, you get get soda with a soda package, which is cheaper than paying the grats on the Adult beverage package. 

Edited by BirdTravels

2 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Zero is a soda. You do not need a Plus package to order soda. And it is available on the ship. In fact, you get get soda with a soda package, which is cheaper than paying the grats on the Adult beverage package. 

Thank you for what I think was supposed to be a helpful comment, but as you might be aware, this was a legitimate question given that the PP+ package specifically included ZERO beverages, and some were reporting back otherwise.

38 minutes ago, makunc1 said:

Thank you for what I think was supposed to be a helpful comment, but as you might be aware, this was a legitimate question given that the PP+ package specifically included ZERO beverages, and some were reporting back otherwise.

Here's what the PP package says

Premium-Plus-Beverage-Package-0922.pdf