Buenos Aires debark excursion?

JoRoy218

We’re booked on a Princess SA cruise, Feb. ‘24, looking for suggestions on some type of excursion for afternoon and early evening, ending up at Buenos Airport (EZE). (Looks like flights don’t depart till 8-9pm).  Have looked here in CC, ports of call, Trip Advisor, Viator, Google, no luck. Am curious how those leaving same day off ship have handled their time. Thanks very much! 

Edited by JoRoy218

1 hour ago, JoRoy218 said:

We’re booked on a Princess SA cruise, Feb. ‘24, looking for suggestions on some type of excursion for afternoon and early evening, ending up at Buenos Airport (EZE). (Looks like flights don’t depart till 8-9pm).  Have looked here in CC, ports of call, Trip Advisor, Viator, Google, no luck. Am curious how those leaving same day off ship have handled their time. Thanks very much! 

You mentioned you checked here on CC, does that include the Roll Call for your cruise?  

Hi, I would recommend Tours by Locals, I have used them in the past and have a couple booked for our Princess Antarctic drive-by in January.  Enter your cruise info on their home page and they will list multiple options for each port.

I've found the guides to be pretty flexible so if there is one you like, but they don't mention airport drop-off, (or if they state the tour is for fewer people then you need,) e-mail them and they can likely adapt to your needs.  I've asked for an increase in group size a couple times with great results.

6 hours ago, txjim09 said:

Hi, I would recommend Tours by Locals, I have used them in the past and have a couple booked for our Princess Antarctic drive-by in January.  Enter your cruise info on their home page and they will list multiple options for each port.

I've found the guides to be pretty flexible so if there is one you like, but they don't mention airport drop-off, (or if they state the tour is for fewer people then you need,) e-mail them and they can likely adapt to your needs.  I've asked for an increase in group size a couple times with great results.

Thanks, will do that now!