Landing in Miami early morning

Denversail

I’ll be taking a red eye into Miami for my oasis cruise. I will be landing very early in the AM cruise day. I will be solo. Any suggestions on what to do so I’m not sitting at the port for 3 hours waiting to board? I think my boarding time is 11 am.

• 3 weeks later...

Call Hampton Inn or Homewood Suites in the Blue Lagoon area near MIA to see if you can pay for break fast there. Tip them to store your bags while you eat and run to the strip mall across the street for some and cruise supplies.

• Like 1

You will be waiting somewhere no matter what you do. The question is where do you want to do the waiting. You could relax at the airport, grab a breakfast and enjoy until it is time to go to the port. This may be the cheapest option. Like John said above, you can check the price of breakfasts at the nicer MIA hotels, pay for it there, and relax. It may be a nicer atmosphere than the airport. If you do go to one in the Blue Lagoon area, try to get one near the Publix and get what you need there. Then it would be almost time to head to the port.

I would just stick with the airport. The departure level has a decent amount of shops and places to eat to kill time. This is pre-security so you can grab you bags and then go up a level. 

If you don't have bags, I would still just stick with the airport, but if you arrive in the North or South Terminal don't exit the terminal and stick with the restaurants/shops post-security.