Catalog of Obstructed View Cabin Information From Celebrity

mahdnc

Last month, Celebrity published for each ship a list of their obstructed view cabins.  The list attempts to quantify the degree of obstruction.  In some cases (e.g. Edge), there is a small photo showing what the view looks like.  The information is published on Celebrity's trade website, The Celebrity Commitment, but it is spread out.  

I have taken the obstructed view cabin pdf file for each ship on the website and downloaded them to my google drive for safe keeping (in case the information is withdrawn).  I then created an index with hyperlinks to each pdf file (I also got a bit nostalgic and listed Celebrity's 6 retired ships).  Here is the link to the index.

Please note that Celebrity did not publish a list for Beyond and Ascent probably because of their newness.  Also the obstructed view cabin list for Solstice on Celebrity's website is the one that is listed for Silhouette.  It may be a mistake or maybe the cabins are the same but they failed to change the name of the ship.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 10

I find it somewhat odd that 8102 is partially obstructed to varying amounts on Summit, Infinty, and Constellation, but no obstruction on Millennium. I only picked this cabin as I have been in 8102 on Summit, so I was curious about it.

• Like 1