where does Harmony of the Seas dock in St Thomas

oceanblue33

It's supposed to dock at Crown Bay because Royal Caribbean ships dock there. BUT, there may be a slight chance that an RCI ship would dock at Havensight if Crown Bay is full or if they are working on the Crown Bay dock. Also, docking place can change at any time, but it doesn't happen often.

RCI Harmony will dock at Crown Bay. Not only does RCI have a multi-year contract to do so the Oasis class ships can only dock there due to the depth needed. Crown Bay used to be a submarine dock.

Kind of strange... i'm on adventure in May and that schedule on Vinow doesn't show our sailing into crown bay (or Havensight). Should I be concerned? ha! 

I was trying to set up some transportation in port and the taxi driver said he didn't see it on the schedule either. Weird... 

It's not that strange for a ship not to be on the schedule, because the schedule is subject to change at any time due to various circumstances, and I don't think any website that posts ship docking schedules is always 100% accurate.

St Thomas is so small that the docks are fairly close to each other so easy and quick to go to either.

On 4/6/2023 at 12:10 PM, mtsublueraider said:

Kind of strange... i'm on adventure in May and that schedule on Vinow doesn't show our sailing into crown bay (or Havensight). Should I be concerned? ha! 

I was trying to set up some transportation in port and the taxi driver said he didn't see it on the schedule either. Weird... 

No need to set up transportation in advance.