UDP and B2B - where to go for lunch?

We're on a B2B on Harmony next month and have the unlimited dining package booked for week 2. If we're able to book a specialty lunch for boarding day, I'd like Jamie's Italian. However, I know that B2Bers get a "special lunch". Are we better off with that lunch or with a specialty? I have a feeling I know the answer, but wanted some recent opinions on what the B2B lunch includes.

As noted, Harmony most often did not do the B2B lunch.  If they do, it is likely the limited menu.  We were recently  B2B and skipped  the  B2B lunch in favor of specialty dining.  Check the app to see what is open on boarding and pick your favorite. 

M

• Like 1

Just now, mspink98 said:

Sounds like getting a start on our UDP is the best bet! Here's hoping we can make reservations during week 1. 🤞

If you have concierge access (Suite or Diamond) ask him/her to assist and the end of the first week. 

Have a list ready with flexibility.

M

1 minute ago, cruisegirl1 said:

If you have concierge access (Suite or Diamond) ask him/her to assist and the end of the first week. 

Have a list ready with flexibility.

M

No luck there. We'll be appealing to whoever has a kind face at a specialty restaurant towards the end of the first week. 😁 We actually "turn Diamond" during the first week, so good to know that concierge may be an option on future cruises. 

Edited by mspink98