Kaito Teppanyaki Diamond Meal - Which Menu?

PompeySailor

Question regarding Diamond speciality meal, but for Kaito Teppanyaki on Seascape.

NOT interested in Butchers Cut, we have done 3 times and know how it works there.

Which menu is available using the Diamond meal perk for Kaito

GEISHA $34

SAMURAI $44

EMPEROR $64

Prices may not be accurate*

Thanks in advance 

Happy Days!

This one has and will bounce all over the place.  There is Kaito Dining Experience menu, but there is not one listed for Teppanyaki.  At some point (pre-COVID) you could get the Teppanyaki with a $10 surcharge, but most recently on Meraviglia a few months ago, we were told by the YC concierge that was not an option.  Later, we met a couple who said they did get the experience with the surcharge.  Typical inconsistency as an MSC trademark continues.  Here is the Kaito Experience:

image.png.1609049f8ed613c2a9669f6f2b798b8b.png

• Thanks 1

On 4/5/2023 at 11:31 AM, PompeySailor said:

Question regarding Diamond speciality meal, but for Kaito Teppanyaki on Seascape…Thanks in advance…Happy Days!

PompeySailor, looks like the ‘sailor’ part of your ‘handle’ is well deserved…but…no HMS listed.

Enjoy your Cadbury Easter eggs.

Cheers…

8 hours ago, Crown Vic said:

PompeySailor, looks like the ‘sailor’ part of your ‘handle’ is well deserved…but…no HMS listed.

Enjoy your Cadbury Easter eggs.

Cheers…

Ex Army for me, won’t disclose too much on a public forum 😎

other than that I come from a traditional Naval family who were all born, bred and raised and lived in Pompey 

PUP PPU 

No HMP either 🤣

You live in Portsmouth correct ?

14 hours ago, PompeySailor said:

Ex Army for me, won’t disclose too much on a public forum 😎

other than that I come from a traditional Naval family who were all born, bred and raised and lived in Pompey 

PUP PPU 

No HMP either 🤣

You live in Portsmouth correct ?

Wot? No HMP? Glad to hear it.

Square bashing versus swabbing!  No choice…HMCS on my cap.

Started 160 km North. Stay well.

Cheers…

• Like 1

On 4/5/2023 at 12:37 PM, JAGR said:

This one has and will bounce all over the place.  There is Kaito Dining Experience menu, but there is not one listed for Teppanyaki.  At some point (pre-COVID) you could get the Teppanyaki with a $10 surcharge, but most recently on Meraviglia a few months ago, we were told by the YC concierge that was not an option.  Later, we met a couple who said they did get the experience with the surcharge.  Typical inconsistency as an MSC trademark continues.  

On 4/5/2023 at 12:50 PM, L1211 said:

I was just told teppanyaki is not included for Diamond meal…. That was on the Mera. 

On 4/5/2023 at 10:51 PM, PompeySailor said:

Guessing this will be an ask and try as you go experiment.

Oooo, I'm about to muddy the waters even more here . . . .

During my recent 3/30 Meravigilia cruise, I was seated at Kaito/Teppanyaki with one solo passenger who definitely was using her Diamond meal perk that evening.  Like those of us on the dining package who'd been advised a bit earlier, she agreed to a $10 surcharge for the overall experience (and would be allowed to order the Samurai meal), or could accept a $20 surcharge and choose the Emperor meal. 

From overheard conversation, it did sound as though she was a Yacht Club passenger as well. 

I'm fully convinced that MSC uses one of those old-style board game spinners to deliver answers.  

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DGP1111 said:

I'm fully convinced that MSC uses one of those old-style board game spinners to deliver answers.  

You may be on to something.  I was thinking about the Magic 8-Ball and the 20 possible answers, except that MSC's ball is biased towards the five ambiguous answers:  Reply hazy, try again,  Ask again later, Better not tell you now, Cannot predict now, and Concentrate and ask again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2