Shore Excursions

ChatKat in Ca.

I know there are many details to be worked out for New Crystal.

They have some 'street cred" with their A&K heritage for considering Shore Excursions.

I am considering a booking but there is no information for shore excursions yet.  This is holding me back from reaching out to my TA for booking.  I don't get to take advantage of the Exceptional Booking because I was smart enough to cancel the 2 cruises and one had an admin fee that could be used for FCC which I lost.

I am hoping that there will some kind of announcement before the end of the month.  Anyone have any ideas of what to expect?

They are in catch up mode but their plan is 

2 hours ago, ChatKat in Ca. said:

I know there are many details to be worked out for New Crystal.

They have some 'street cred" with their A&K heritage for considering Shore Excursions.

I am considering a booking but there is no information for shore excursions yet.  This is holding me back from reaching out to my TA for booking.  I don't get to take advantage of the Exceptional Booking because I was smart enough to cancel the 2 cruises and one had an admin fee that could be used for FCC which I lost.

I am hoping that there will some kind of announcement before the end of the month.  Anyone have any ideas of what to expect?

They are in catch up mode for the earlier voyages but their plan once they get caught up is to make them available in advance of the cruises in the time frames old Crystal did.

Keith

• Haha 1