How to Check Available FCC

krittykat

I am sure there is an answer here somewhere but I can't find it for the life of me. 

We cruised on NCL last October. I just received an unsolicited call from someone who said they are from NCL who said I have FCC credit still available. 

I see nothing on my account. 

Where would this be visible or is this something that NCL keeps to themselves?

3 minutes ago, krittykat said:

I am sure there is an answer here somewhere but I can't find it for the life of me. 

We cruised on NCL last October. I just received an unsolicited call from someone who said they are from NCL who said I have FCC credit still available. 

In my experience, they keep it to themselves.  Just call the reservations folks and ask if they can see any FCC.

34 minutes ago, krittykat said:

Did you check under "my coupons and credits" in your account? That's where I see my cruisenext, but then future cruise credit might be something else.

30 minutes ago, genealogyfan said:

Did you check under "my coupons and credits" in your account? That's where I see my cruisenext, but then future cruise credit might be something else.

where are the coupons and credits.  I have an email from NCL and my TA saying that i have a FCC of over $1500 but I do not see it anywhere. I sent TA an email this AM asking about it.  It's been a month since the cruise where where I should recieve the FCC.

2 minutes ago, RocketMan275 said:

where are the coupons and credits.  I have an email from NCL and my TA saying that i have a FCC of over $1500 but I do not see it anywhere. I sent TA an email this AM asking about it.  It's been a month since the cruise where where I should recieve the FCC.

When you log into your NCL account there should be a section that says "my coupons and credits" 

image.png.2c3fe9c32ad96ad6b2eedf9fe8334c54.png

4 minutes ago, genealogyfan said:

When you log into your NCL account there should be a section that says "my coupons and credits" 

image.png.2c3fe9c32ad96ad6b2eedf9fe8334c54.png

No, don't see that.  Nothing.  I've booked my crursies throug TA.  Never direct from NCL. Maybe only TA can see my FCC. I sent them an email this AM about this.  NCL said I wouldn't see the FCC, it was from a price drop after final, until after I completed the cruise with the price drop.  I completed the cruise a month ago.  We'll see what TA says.  

I have an email from NCL to TA awarding the FCC.

Edited by RocketMan275

You need to contact NCL, or a travel agent, to find out about your FCC. I currently have a $1,300 FCC for a canceled cruise. It doesn't show on my NCL account:

image.png.d41a1ac5ba7a6c6fcebc401b64462c62.png

When I open my TA account and enter my Latitudes number I see the above-referenced coupons and my FCC. I guess NCL wants you to forget that you have FCC. I can't think of any other reason they won't let you view it on your NCL account. 

We had some FCCs that expired during the pandemic that later were reactivated by Norwegian.  These FCCs never showed on my coupons and credits, however the NCL people could see them.

12 hours ago, genealogyfan said:

I have previously seen FCC there,  prior to booking my last cruise but absolutely nothing now. 
Made me question the validity of the unsolicited call.

13 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

In my experience, they keep it to themselves.  Just call the reservations folks and ask if they can see any FCC.

Personally, if I can't see it myself, I truly wonder if it exists.  Or it is just NCL trying to get me to book another cruise by the end of October.

I was considering booking another cruise for 2025 but don't like being pressured to use something before 6 months is  up. Just don't plan vacations that way

3 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

You need to contact NCL, or a travel agent, to find out about your FCC. I currently have a $1,300 FCC for a canceled cruise. It doesn't show on my NCL account:

When I open my TA account and enter my Latitudes number I see the above-referenced coupons and my FCC. I guess NCL wants you to forget that you have FCC. I can't think of any other reason they won't let you view it on your NCL account. 

14 hours ago, genealogyfan said:

My wonderful TA contacted NCL, retrived the FCC ($1535), and applied it to my next cruise on Prima.

All's well in the world.

Thanks for your assistance.

• Like 2