Group Excursion Desk - Need a Phone Number or Email

MississippiMom

I tried completing the fill-in-the-blank form on the Carnival site, but my entries get rejected since my booking number only has two guests.  We are a group of 20, however, are all under different booking numbers based on how we reserved our cabins.  I know what I'm looking for, so I don't even think I'm a difficult, time-consuming group.  I just need to know if Carnival can arrange it.  (We have too many in our group who have never cruised before, who would really prefer to be on a cruise-lined sponsored excursion.)  If not, I'll reach out to ToursPlaza or some other taxi/private car company in Cozumel. 

I see all of the "contact us" phone numbers, but none reference Group Excursions.  (And I know they have a phone number or an email out there, somewhere.)

Thanks for your help!

25 minutes ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

You could try this:

shoreexcursions@carnival.com

That's all I could find that got close, so I did email them.  I don't expect much assistance, though, since their website is very serious about everyone needing to be under the same booking number.  That's quite narrow-minded, since Carnival provided the discounted group rates to the travel agent in order to book us all.

39 minutes ago, MississippiMom said:

That's all I could find that got close, so I did email them.  I don't expect much assistance, though, since their website is very serious about everyone needing to be under the same booking number.  That's quite narrow-minded, since Carnival provided the discounted group rates to the travel agent in order to book us all.

Your travel agent should have booked you through the groups department. Must be a rookie.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

Your travel agent should have booked you through the groups department. Must be a rookie.

You may have a point. I am not the family member who picked her.  She’s been great to work with, though.

Edited by MississippiMom

This is why you have a travel agent, you shouldn't need to be wasting your time with this kind of stuff.  She should have all the group booking stuff and be able to arrange it.  Actually would be surprised since a TA booked it as a group thing that CCL would even speak with you or let you arrange anything concerning the whole group.  The TA is getting a commission for this right?

Edited by Drazil65