Thermal spa access times.

RalphWiggum

• 5 weeks later...

In case anyone is interested, someone recently posted this program information from a QM2 September 2023 transatlantic in the main Cunard forum. (Apologies, I don't have the name or link.) Looks like spa pass prices have gone up.

Mareel09-23.png.8cffcf45b218aa056e288780c3e4664b.png

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Hi There, I'm both a Cunard and cruising newbie! Booked on M421 this July to Norway and very much looking forward to it.  In My Cunard I can see an option only to book a 2 hour slot in the thermal suite at $59, with a requirement to specify time and day.  I wondered do they only offer the full voyage passes on TA?  I also wondered if anyone has advice on whether it is necessary to book a slot in advance.  I don't mind doing so if necessary, but don't feel like I know what the days will feel like for when would be a good time to go, so it might be nicer to book on board.  

I've already done some dining bookings - hoping to avoid school boy errors! 

Thanks in advance. 

47 minutes ago, MIRHUK said:

Hi There, I'm both a Cunard and cruising newbie! Booked on M421 this July to Norway and very much looking forward to it.  In My Cunard I can see an option only to book a 2 hour slot in the thermal suite at $59, with a requirement to specify time and day.  I wondered do they only offer the full voyage passes on TA?  I also wondered if anyone has advice on whether it is necessary to book a slot in advance.  I don't mind doing so if necessary, but don't feel like I know what the days will feel like for when would be a good time to go, so it might be nicer to book on board.  

I've already done some dining bookings - hoping to avoid school boy errors! 

Thanks in advance. 

I never book anything in advance, and always end up doing what I want, though, admittedly, I have never used the Spa. I did once book a tour in advance, and lo and behold, we were moved off it to the afternoon version. I always wait till we are aboard and see how we feel.

• Thanks 1

Plus, if you wait, you can use any onboard credit you have to pay for spa services. However, if you see an excursion you really really like, book it now. Some popular ones sell out. You just can’t use OBC before you go onboard. 

• Thanks 1

The 2 hr time slot is a thing of the past as cruising recovered from Covid.

Don't know why Cunard has not corrected the website info yet?

Just go to the Spa as soon as you board and select the number of Day Pass's you wish.

Prices seem to change sailing to sailing but the more days you select , the better the daily cost.

A good use for those with lots of OBC.

Edited by MCC retired
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, MCC retired said:

The 2 hr time slot is a thing of the past as cruising recovered from Covid.

Don't know why Cunard has not corrected the website info yet?

Just go to the Spa as soon as you board and select the number of Day Pass's you wish.

Prices seem to change sailing to sailing but the more days you select , the better the daily cost.

A good use for those with lots of OBC.

Thanks really helpful.

On 11/6/2023 at 4:44 PM, newbie202020 said:

Anyone know if the temperature of the jacuzzi in the spa on the QE is hot? Need it for arthritis. 

Also interested in the voyage pass price for 10 day trip (to Alaska on QE). Thanks 

I may be too late for this answer to be of use to you but I find the temperature of the spa very suitable for arthritis.

• Thanks 1