Luggage Labels

Marmaduke

What is the current situation regarding luggage labels?  Azamara have emailed me my boarding passes and details of check in times  for my cruise next month but there  no luggage labels included.  I expect they will be available at the port but I like to be organised in advance to save time and hassle.

They have not sent them out for sometime now, if they’re not in the guest booklet or you did not receive a booklet they won’t be sending anything out and you will be getting them at the pier. The staff will know that no one has labels and it will be very well organised to put on the labels you need.  Certainly that’s what recent embarkations are saying. No one has reported any problems by turning up with your luggage labels.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, candkd said:

They should be available in your account & then you can print them out.

They always were available at the end of the guest ticket booklet, but  at present they are not. So we will all pick these up at the embarkation .

• Like 6

On 4/15/2023 at 12:48 PM, Marmaduke said:

What is the current situation regarding luggage labels?  Azamara have emailed me my boarding passes and details of check in times  for my cruise next month but there  no luggage labels included.  I expect they will be available at the port but I like to be organised in advance to save time and hassle.

We boarded on Saturday in Chioggia, Venice.  All bags were tagged at the door to the terminal.  No issues whatsoever - just check that they write the right room number on the tag!

• Like 2