Do you really want Azamara to fail?

uktog

After waiting for 2 weeks, this isn't something I made up:
"Good afternoon, Kevin.
Due to the migration into our new systems, we are just now seeing your message; please accept our apologies for any frustration or inconvenience this may have caused. While we hope you were able to reach out to one of our agents via phone to get your initial inquiry resolved, we still wished to verify if all has been taken care of or if there's anything we can still assist with.
Kind regards,
Azamara Customer Service"

19 minutes ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:
After waiting for 2 weeks, this isn't something I made up:
"Good afternoon, Kevin.
Due to the migration into our new systems, we are just now seeing your message; please accept our apologies for any frustration or inconvenience this may have caused. While we hope you were able to reach out to one of our agents via phone to get your initial inquiry resolved, we still wished to verify if all has been taken care of or if there's anything we can still assist with.
Kind regards,
Azamara Customer Service"

I got the exact same e-mail response yesterday (14 days after I e-mailed, mind you) regarding my overcharge issue of $3,182.40. Clearly semi-automated and nobody checked if the actual reported issue has been resolved. They are throwing the ball back at you with a "...double check yourself if your issue has been resolved..." And hoping that people "...were able to reach out to one of our agents via phone to get your initial inquiry resolved..." is, of course, an insult to my intelligence considering that you may be either on hold or waiting for hours or days for a call-back. No, we only could wish that this is all a joke, but it unfortunately is a sad reality that many loyal Azamara customers are currently forced to deal with.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TeaBag said:

How can you reach out if the phone lines are shut down?  

Email to LoyaltyAzamara@Azamara.com or Loyalty@Azamara.com. But do NOT expect a quick response and/or resolution of any issue.