Sky Princess ‘Currently Not Available’

cimarron42

Noticed when looking on the website yesterday that my cruise (May 27th) and others in May are showing as ‘Currently Not Available’ rather than ‘Sold Out’ etc. there were lots of cabins available on my cruise a few days ago. 

Anyone know anything? Website glitch?

By a coincidence on the same day, all my dining reservations for 5pm (private table for 2) have been moved to 5.40pm. Surely the restaurants are less busy at 5pm?

Thanks

12 minutes ago, cimarron42 said:

Noticed when looking on the website yesterday that my cruise (May 27th) and others in May are showing as ‘Currently Not Available’ rather than ‘Sold Out’ etc. there were lots of cabins available on my cruise a few days ago. 

By a coincidence on the same day, all my dining reservations for 5pm (private table for 2) have been moved to 5.40pm. Surely the restaurants are less busy at 5pm?

Thanks

If there are many Americans on board,  they tend to make reservations for the moment the MDRs open, so 17:00 can be peak time. Having said that, it seems wrong to switch reservation times.

Just now, cimarron42 said:

Thanks

I saw your cruise online but I can’t select a cabin but nor can I for the 2nd of May, it may be because it’s so close to the sale date???

Is your cruise the first one after the dry dock?