Will the post my RC Credit in time?

Need some reassurance about the RC card points applied to my balance. In Feb. I called and used points worth $300 to apply to my balance, (not OBC). I was told they had until the Balance Due date of 5/6 to apply it. It still isn't showing as applied and I've just received the notification that the date is coming up quickly. I called and got a confirmation # stating it will be applied. However, I'm starting to sweat thinking they might get it wrong and I'd lose my cruise. Has anyone here applied points to the balance, and can you reassure me it has been applied successfully? Or should I be concerned?

If you booked directly with RCL, call and request an updated booking invoice which will show you how much they say you have paid to date. If you booked through a TA, they will have to make the call. Happened to us a few times pre shutdown, and we paid the full balance due so as to not risk losing the cruise and then worked the phones to get the $$ properly accounted for.

Edited by orville99

I just went through the EXACT SAME situation three weeks ago.  I redeemed points in March and they just would not show up against my RCL invoice.

In the BOA paperwork, look for “Redemption and Transfer of MyCruise Points.”

They list a separate phone number.  I called that number and they asked for my Transaction ID number, which is on the “Order Detail” page in the MyCruise Rewards section.

They confirmed the cruise discount was successfully applied, and I received an updated invoice from RCL the next day. 

Hope this helps

Eddie