Royal Up (basic) Question

I searched a few pages to see if anyone has asked this before, and I am sure it has, but alas my laziness has taken over. 

I am heading out on Symphony in late May for a week. I have never tried the Royal Up process and thought I would give it a try. I was wondering, the price that I bid, is that in ADDITION to my current cost or that will be the NEW cost for the first 2 people? 

I am going to low-bid and thus more than likely not get anything, but It looks like fun... so WHY NOT!? 

10 minutes ago, Drock20J said:

I searched a few pages to see if anyone has asked this before, and I am sure it has, but alas my laziness has taken over. 

I am heading out on Symphony in late May for a week. I have never tried the Royal Up process and thought I would give it a try. I was wondering, the price that I bid, is that in ADDITION to my current cost or that will be the NEW cost for the first 2 people? 

I am going to low-bid and thus more than likely not get anything, but It looks like fun... so WHY NOT!? 

Additional cost per person

1 hour ago, Drock20J said:

We always bid the minimum, and have won a half dozen times so far, so go for it.

6 hours ago, Drock20J said:

We bid the minimum from a JS to a Grand and got it through today, for May 7th  ! It is kinda fun!