Still No NCL October Fl-Bahamas round trip NY?

margoula

We have sailed this itinerary a few times. It’s just perfect for us. We don’t want to have to fly.

We prefer NCL, but I guess we’ll just have to go with MSC or RCCL because they have this itinerary.

im giving it a few more months before I make a decision.

@margoula They have also gone down to one ship sailing out of NYC during the upcoming winter months ( 2024 / 2025 ) and those ships are designed for warmer weather. Going to miss sailing out of NYC in January on an NCL ship.

1 hour ago, margoula said:

We have sailed this itinerary a few times. It’s just perfect for us. We don’t want to have to fly.

We prefer NCL, but I guess we’ll just have to go with MSC or RCCL because they have this itinerary.

im giving it a few more months before I make a decision.

Doubt that anything will change in the next few months, unless you are talking about 2025.  There schedules are pretty much set years in advance, unless something happens to make them redeploy ships elsewhere.

since the pandemic i noticed NCL been cutting back on the Florida-Bahamas cruises. they do not do them that much now compare to the back in the day. i would love if NCL continue doing these of cruises but i guess that can be hard to do now that MSC and Royal is doing these cruise

October = the ships are redeployed to NE England and Canadian Maritimes (incl. Quebec City) for Fall season cruises from NYC.

Also, there are cruises going to Bermuda from NYC in Oct. Why not try this?

All NCL. 

• Like 1