Advance Entertainment Schedule

Is it possible to get the specific entertainment schedule in advance of the cruise?  I’d like to plan dinner reservations around the shows, but I don’t know what’s on which night….

specifically I’m on the Getaway out of Rome in June.

No.  Not even the entertainers know their schedule in advance.  And even then it can change depending on the circumstances.  If rough weather is predicted for example when acrobats are scheduled they might switch at the last minute.  Best you can figure is that there will be 2 shows in the theater each night, 7 or 7:30, 9 or 9:30.  Unless you have a late all-aboard, then only 1 show.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, chiefy_mom said:

Is it possible to get the specific entertainment schedule in advance of the cruise?  I’d like to plan dinner reservations around the shows, but I don’t know what’s on which night….

specifically I’m on the Getaway out of Rome in June.

No. Currently online restaurant reservations open 120 days prior to departure. You need to book dinners exactly 120 days out if you want a popular restaurant (130 days for Haven and 125 days for club balconies and top tier latitudes). Entertainment reservations for Burn the Floor and Million Dollar Quartet open 25 days prior to departure (26 days for top tier latitudes).