laundry turn around on Zaandam

bakcd

In the past we have had same or next day turn around on laundry.  Recently I've read that it is taking longer on some ships.  I am in hopes that some recent Zaandam cruisers will share their experiences on the turn around time.  I am hoping to pack less than I have previously.

We just got off the Repositioning Ft Lauderdale to Montreal last week. First load sent in the morning,  received that night. Next two loads sent in morning, received next day in the evening.

2 hours ago, bakcd said:

In the past we have had same or next day turn around on laundry.  Recently I've read that it is taking longer on some ships.  I am in hopes that some recent Zaandam cruisers will share their experiences on the turn around time.  I am hoping to pack less than I have previously.

We were on the Zaandam in February...if the laundry was out out before 9AM, they promised it back in 24 hours. Each time we sent it out before 9AM and it was back in our stateroom by 8PM that same day.

On the Zaandam now, and a notice in the room from embarkation said “please allow 48 hours for laundry to be returned.”

Our cabin steward said the night of May 10th was last chance to send in laundry for our unlimited laundry service. (We disembark May 13th.)