Elua Schedule July 2023-April 2024

Elua

Aloha All! Well, it is now official, and we can release our next set of cruise dates. These will take us from July 2023 through mid-April 2024, and you will see a small change for our post-summer Hawaiian cruise dates. For the first time since we began the Aloha Spirit Program back in 2008, we will be based out of San Francisco, and NOT Los Angeles. It felt like time for a change, and we're going to be bringing our full program of hula, ukulele, crafts, port talks, lectures and the spreading of the Aloha Spirit to the "City By The Bay". It's going to be an amazing season, and we hope to see as many of you as possible onboard. A Hui Hou! Leialoha and Tiki Dave EluaSchedule2023-24.thumb.jpg.a1aa872cd6e4540f1a2c62e98dbdf9fc.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

If you were on the Grand Princess, I’d make the trek up to the bay.  Guess it will be another year before I see you again.  Lucky for those who are in the area.  They are in for a real treat.  

We might just have to meet for lunch at the Highway Inn.  Save me a date in November!  I’ll even drive you to Lilian Bakery.

First to reply.  I get first dibs.  

Edited by cr8tiv1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2023 at 9:36 PM, Elua said:

Aloha All! Well, it is now official, and we can release our next set of cruise dates. These will take us from July 2023 through mid-April 2024, and you will see a small change for our post-summer Hawaiian cruise dates. For the first time since we began the Aloha Spirit Program back in 2008, we will be based out of San Francisco, and NOT Los Angeles. It felt like time for a change, and we're going to be bringing our full program of hula, ukulele, crafts, port talks, lectures and the spreading of the Aloha Spirit to the "City By The Bay". It's going to be an amazing season, and we hope to see as many of you as possible onboard. A Hui Hou! Leialoha and Tiki Dave EluaSchedule2023-24.thumb.jpg.a1aa872cd6e4540f1a2c62e98dbdf9fc.jpg

Does that mean Brian and Rowena have finally retired?  Or I'm guessing Brian's leg has gotten worse. 

What kind of crafts?  I make a feather lei every time I do the Hawaiian and bring them with me on the Hawaiians.  Have 9 so far and want more!  

We are for sure on the April 4 sailing, but I may grab another in the time frame.  

Nice to meet you!

Edited by justafem

Aloha Y'All!

Well, as REO Speedwagon said, "Roll with the changes". There has been a change to our schedule and it looks like we are going back to the South Pacific again on the Grand Princess! Ia ‘Orana!!!!! Instead of doing the Crown Princess for the late-September cruise out of Seattle, we will now be doing the September 16 cruise from SFO to LA, Honolulu, Pape’ete Tahiti, Pago Pago and ending up in New Zealand. Our apologies to those who we will not see on the Crown. We look forward to seeing some of you on this new itinerary!

Grand Princess.jpg

30 minutes ago, Elua said:

Aloha Y'All!

Well, as REO Speedwagon said, "Roll with the changes". There has been a change to our schedule and it looks like we are going back to the South Pacific again on the Grand Princess! Ia ‘Orana!!!!! Instead of doing the Crown Princess for the late-September cruise out of Seattle, we will now be doing the September 16 cruise from SFO to LA, Honolulu, Pape’ete Tahiti, Pago Pago and ending up in New Zealand. Our apologies to those who we will not see on the Crown. We look forward to seeing some of you on this new itinerary!

Grand Princess.jpg

E kala mai...the cruise starts September 26th for us. Sorry for the confusion.

TD