5/27 Adventure of the Seas Still No Entertainment Available to Reserve

Hi my daughter and her family are on the AOS from Port Everglades in less than 2 weeks 5/27.  They still don’t have any entertainment to reserve on the app.  I thought it became available at the 1st of the month of the month of your cruise.  She is starting to get worried.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Thanks!

2 minutes ago, footballmp said:

Hi my daughter and her family are on the AOS from Port Everglades in less than 2 weeks 5/27.  They still don’t have any entertainment to reserve on the app.  I thought it became available at the 1st of the month of the month of your cruise.  She is starting to get worried.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Thanks!

As mentioned above, no reservations below Oasis class.

And FWIW, that 1st of the month thing isn't true for Oasis class. It's far more random. Booking for my June 4th Wonder cruise opened 30 days out, not on May 1st. Other June cruises had theirs open much sooner.

23 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Q class usually has one.

My bad, I always leave those out and consider them just as big as Oasis class even though I know they're smaller. Probably b/c I've never been on one.

Possibly dumb question -- I though on Oasis that you had to book entertainment once you got on board.  Have they reverted to allowing you to book ahead of time on the app or on the website?  Have only sailed once since Covid (last summer) and we had to reserve as soon as we got on board.

Thanks!

Just now, sportmorgan said:

Possibly dumb question -- I though on Oasis that you had to book entertainment once you got on board.  Have they reverted to allowing you to book ahead of time on the app or on the website?  Have only sailed once since Covid (last summer) and we had to reserve as soon as we got on board.

Thanks!

Yes, they have gone back to booking ahead of time.