German Citizen

My husband's adult daughter is a German citizen and is going to go on a cruise with us.  We are leaving from Miami with stops in Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, St Maarten, Antigua, St Thomas and Great Stirrup Cay. We know she needs ETSA to fly to the US but are getting conflicting answers as far as the cruise line. She holds a German passport. Does anyone know of anything else that needs for the cruise line.  

7 hours ago, teresaandvince said:

My husband's adult daughter is a German citizen and is going to go on a cruise with us.  We are leaving from Miami with stops in Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, St Maarten, Antigua, St Thomas and Great Stirrup Cay. We know she needs ETSA to fly to the US but are getting conflicting answers as far as the cruise line. She holds a German passport. Does anyone know of anything else that needs for the cruise line.  

As for all EU nationals (holding a "local" passport), she needs only the ESTA for USA in addition to her German passport to cruise in the Caribbean. I am a Norwegian citizen myself, and in most parts of the world will have the same travel document requirements as a German citizen, and I have also been to a 20 days South America cruise (with NCL) along the coastline from Chile all the way up to San Fransisco, and all I needed in addition to my Norwegian passport was the ESTA for entering USA and visiting American ports.

• Like 2

Thank you all, that is what I was thinking but the closer it gets the more nervous I was that at the last minute something was going to come up that we needed to get or do. This is a very special cruise for my husband as he does not get to see her very often and would be crushed if we got to the ship and for some unseen reason she was denied boarding.