Vista, OMG x10

mauibabes

2 minutes ago, grifdoglover said:

I have found the best views of the cabins on YouTube.  Travel agents show videos of them.  The PH on Vista no longer has a walk in closet rather two freestanding types opposite each other…but they do have a bigger bathroom and shower.  Just put Oceania Vista PH (or other category) tour YouTube.  You sometimes have to get past a travel agents self promotion but IMO it’s worth the tour.  

Yes, very good tours.

32 minutes ago, jensen15 said:

Looking forward to sailing and seeing the Vista on January 9th.  Has anyone stayed or know anything about the extended Concierge A1 balconies?

We had an extended balcony on Riviera. It's lovely.  We asked our Steward for lounge chairs and they brought them.  I am sorry but don't recall if there were 1 or 2. We really enjoyed spending time there   

Enjoy 💐🎶🎉🌊

On 5/15/2023 at 8:10 PM, Acrusa said:

I've seen photos of walk in closet for PH is there one of the Veranda closet?

A Veranda couple. 

No walk-in closet in Veranda cabins. The PH has "sort of a" walk-in closet. It´s not a separate room with a door but a nice you can walk in and have a closet with doors on both sides. Photos can be seen here. And a Concierge Level Veranda with lots of details here.

steamboats

10 hours ago, steamboats said:

No walk-in closet in Veranda cabins. The PH has "sort of a" walk-in closet. It´s not a separate room with a door but a nice you can walk in and have a closet with doors on both sides. Photos can be seen here. And a Concierge Level Veranda with lots of details here.

steamboats

steamboats...How are you? I haven't "run across you" on CC in a long time!! Great to "see you"!!! 🙂

7 hours ago, LuAnn said:

steamboats...How are you? I haven't "run across you" on CC in a long time!! Great to "see you"!!! 🙂

Thanks, we´re doing fine! I´m on frequently but not mainly here on the Oceania board. 

steamboats

• Like 1