Latitude Flow water carton(s) - 1/2 or 1 liter?

TrumpyNor

As on our last two cruises (2022) we had many water cartons included both as a promotional perk and as Latitude Diamond members, I simply can't remember if the Flow water cartons listed as Latitude perks (one or two cartons per member, depending on status) are 1/2 liter cartons or 1 lite cartons. We are supposed to get  a total of 4 cartons of the Flow water with Diamond, and for our upcoming cruise this summer I just need to know if that means that we (2 persons) will get 2 liters in total (4 x 1/2) or 4 liters in total (4 x 1). The Latitude benefits list just states number of cartons, not size of cartons... 

Edited by TrumpyNor

1 hour ago, TrumpyNor said:

As on our last two cruises (2022) we had many water cartons included both as a promotional perk and as Latitude Diamond members, I simply can't remember if the Flow water cartons listed as Latitude perks (one or two cartons per member, depending on status) are 1/2 liter cartons or 1 lite cartons. We are supposed to get  a total of 4 cartons of the Flow water with Diamond, and for our upcoming cruise this summer I just need to know if that means that we (2 persons) will get 2 liters in total (4 x 1/2) or 4 liters in total (4 x 1). The Latitude benefits list just states number of cartons, not size of cartons... 

We have received the 1/2 liter cartons on our 4 cruises in 2022 and 2023.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

We have received the 1/2 liter cartons on our 4 cruises in 2022 and 

I am sorry, but I am still confused. Does that mean only 1/2 liter per person for the lower Latitude categories and 1 liter (2 cartons) for the higher Latitude categories?

12 minutes ago, TrumpyNor said:

I am sorry, but I am still confused. Does that mean only 1/2 liter per person for the lower Latitude categories and 1 liter (2 cartons) for the higher Latitude categories?

Gold & Platinum receive one 1/2 liter carton per person.

Sapphire (and above) receive two 1/2 liter cartons per person.

*** MUST have above status to receive the water. If additional people in the room have status, water "should be" provided for them as well, at their current staus level!

Edited by ggTexasGal
added info...
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We rinse and reuse those Flow water "cartons" in the buffet to refill, wished NCL will install refill stations like other cruise lines. 

Saved us the trouble of packing refillable water bottles from home, saving weights 😁

PXL_20230423_013355553.jpg

• Thanks 2