What to do at Bimini?

Pennstatedj

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2023 at 7:15 AM, NaplesKnitter said:

Celebrity cruises offers an all day pass with Lunch included for $72. 

Understood, but I was more interested in all inclusive drink as well as the lunch. Reason .. not so much that I want to chain drink, but the drinks by the each are quite expensive $16-$20. Also, it isn't clear that the cruise shore excursion includes access to the resort's pools such as the infinity pool on the 5th floor. The resort day pass does, I think. The problem is that I've been searching the resort's website and no where can I find a place that describes the various day pass options. They just say "Check at front desk".

19 hours ago, publicpersona said:

Understood, but I was more interested in all inclusive drink as well as the lunch. Reason .. not so much that I want to chain drink, but the drinks by the each are quite expensive $16-$20. Also, it isn't clear that the cruise shore excursion includes access to the resort's pools such as the infinity pool on the 5th floor. The resort day pass does, I think. The problem is that I've been searching the resort's website and no where can I find a place that describes the various day pass options. They just say "Check at front desk".

I booked the World Resort package day pass excursion.  It includes 1 drink and access to the beach and pools and lunch. I didn't see any offers for all-inclusive drinks.

On 6/29/2023 at 6:56 AM, Gambler458 said:

I booked the World Resort package day pass excursion.  It includes 1 drink and access to the beach and pools and lunch. I didn't see any offers for all-inclusive drinks.

On 6/29/2023 at 6:56 AM, Gambler458 said:

How much did you pay for this package?

On 6/8/2023 at 10:38 AM, SeaPA said:

We rented a cart & ended up at Radio Beach.  There is a public bathroom that was well-maintained and clean, a handful of little beachside bar/grills selling drinks and food, and some lawn chairs/umbrellas available to rent for the day (we just sat on the sand, so I don't know what the cost is to rent the chairs/umbrellas).

Where do you park the golf cart at the beach? Is there plenty of parking and do you have to pay

I am so confused about the excursions carnival offers to Bimini.

1, is the World resort the same area as 360 beach club? (I watched

numerous  youtube and it looks to be all the same beach)

2, who is monitoring the pool access? (some excursion mention the

use of pool others do not)

I would hate to pay for something that everyone on the property can use,

and I don't like breaking rules. 

And I saw you can pay at property, is that correct?