Grand suite vs owners suite

Is there much of a difference between the two cabins? Price difference is about $200 a person for a 4 night cruise in Indy to go from Gs to Os. Gs already gets the full suite amenities so not sure it's worth it to go to the Os. Thoughts? 

Which ship? On Oasis I liked the OS 1000% better than the GS. The balcony was absolutely perfect in the OS. GS balcony was cramped and seemed like an after thought. The space is the OS is much more open and spacious. I felt like I was at home. And the bathroom layout is bigger but both need updating on Oasis. For that difference I’d definitely go OS.

Just saw you said Indy so not sure about that ship.

Edited by Jerseygirl1416

20 minutes ago, colesc15 said:

Is there much of a difference between the two cabins? Price difference is about $200 a person for a 4 night cruise in Indy to go from Gs to Os. Gs already gets the full suite amenities so not sure it's worth it to go to the Os. Thoughts? 

Several things that make an owner's suite on Indy more desirable than a GS (and one that DW and I could never figure out):

OS has both a full Jacuzzi bath and a walk in shower - GS only has a regular bath

OS has a bidet and a toilet - GS only a toilet (not sure if this is better or worse since we never figured out how to use the bidet anyway)

OS has a full sized dining table - GS doesn't. OS is great for in suite dining, on GS the only table large enough is the one on the balcony

OS has more closet space and larger couches in the living area

The OS balcony is larger

Not sure if this is standard, but the OS we have sailed in also provided a pair of binoculars for use on board