Upgraded internet login question

I want to purchase the upgraded internet, 1 user,  3 device package. If the other 2 devices are on a different reservation, how does that work? Will we have a lot of log in issues?  Does each device use the same login, or can they use their own login?  Thanks!

1 minute ago, ymncruise said:

I want to purchase the upgraded internet, 1 user,  3 device package. If the other 2 devices are on a different reservation, how does that work? Will we have a lot of log in issues?  Does each device use the same login, or can they use their own login?  Thanks!

Everyone shares the same login credentials

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ymncruise said:

Is there a disadvantage to doing it this way? 

The only real disadvantage is if your limit is reached by say, someone not logging out of their device to use another one, it will randomly kick someone else off to accommodate the new login.

*sometimes*, logging out doesn't log out and you have this phantom login, which may prevent someone from logging into a new device because your device limit has been reached.  I've had that happen to me on the multiple device plan a couple of times.  It does sort itself out after a while though.

Edited by Rogueperson
  • Thanks 1