RoyalUp on complimentary cruise?

I know this has been asked probably a million times, but my phone keeps glitching when I try to do a search. Do they offer royal up for comp cruises? I'm fine with what I have booked, but thought it might be fun to put in some offers even though I see that cruises are sailing at max capacity and there will be very low chance of upgrades happening. 

yes.  If your cruise is not too far off, you can go to the cruise planner (on line) and the royal up will show up there.  Had the option in the planner for a cruise 8 weeks out.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

19 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

yes.  If your cruise is not too far off, you can go to the cruise planner (on line) and the royal up will show up there.  Had the option in the planner for a cruise 8 weeks out.

M

14 hours ago, Weluv2cruise2gether said:

Yes.we have a comped cruise on Adventure on 7/1 OV cabin. Placed RoyalUp bid last week. Today was notified that our bid was accepted and we were upgraded to a spacious OV balcony cabin😄

Great, thanks! The cruise isn't until December so we have time. I'll wait to see if we get the email. 

22 minutes ago, Kelli0927 said:

Great, thanks! The cruise isn't until December so we have time. I'll wait to see if we get the email. 

You will see the offer in the cruise planner for your sailing when they put it out for bids.

Also can try this that Startyeyes shared some time ago on CC that I screenedshot. I only had to use this link once because since then it started to show up in the cruise planner 

IMG_9254.jpeg

IMG_7657.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Kelli0927 said:

If your cabin is eligible for a RoyalUP bid, there will be a RoyalUP Image and link on the reservation page in your C&A account ~60 days out from your cruise:

Capture.JPG