Ships.

Formerly known as Seabee

6 minutes ago, Formerly known as Seabee said:

I’m new to Azamara having sailed often with Celebrity. Are all the Azamara ships pretty much the same size and configuration? I have looked at the various deck plans and that appears to be the case. Any preferences of ship or am I safe to just choose the itinerary and go with any ship. Thanks. 

The only real difference is that the newest member of the fleet, the Onward, has replaced the library (The Drawing Room) with the Atlas Bar, a specialty cocktail bar. Other than that, all of the ships are similar, so go with the itinerary.

• Like 1

The other difference is that on Onward there are more suites. As suites get complimentary access to Prime C and Aqualina it can be harder to get reservations for the time you want if you are not in a suite.

5 hours ago, Belfastman said:

The other difference is that on Onward there are more suites. As suites get complimentary access to Prime C and Aqualina it can be harder to get reservations for the time you want if you are not in a suite.

Reservations are first-come, first-served, regardless of stateroom category.  The fact that there are more suites on Onward and that suite passengers do not pay additional for the specialties may result in increased demand for specialties and that can make it harder to get reservations for everyone, not just non-suite passengers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, marinaro44 said:

Reservations are first-come, first-served, regardless of stateroom category.  The fact that there are more suites on Onward and that suite passengers do not pay additional for the specialties may result in increased demand for specialties and that can make it harder to get reservations for everyone, not just non-suite passengers.

But I do think the Butlers have magical powers...

9 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

But I do think the Butlers have magical powers...

No they have no more “pull” than the guest who calls to make a booking. They like you to think they work miracles (think bigger tips) and can embellish their potential “powers” accordingly 

• Like 2