Allure of the Seas June 4-11, 2023

We take a lot of ribbing now that we live here, but we just grin and bare it.  We don't mind, we want to keep it a secret! Or everybody would be coming here ruining the ambiance!  LOL  Have to admit there is a lot of fuel for the fodder around...Hehehe.

Edited by BecciBoo
  • Haha 2

Hi Sue!

I hope your trip home went smoothly and you have recovered today!  Thanks, as always, for the entertaining review.  I was late to finding it and just read it start to finish!  You are one lucky lady, in more ways than one!

Sea ya!!

• Like 2

On 6/4/2023 at 6:40 AM, Lionesss said:

Now the bus comes from port dropping off previous cruisers and then takes us down. 

Your reservation on the bus getting a seat is first come first serve basis. That is why we get here early. The checkin counter opens opens at 8am. Your ticket number is just that and not a seat number. 

I'm curious how early you got there for those first bus seats.  We're actually flying into Hobby so our experience may be very different than yours, but my parents' travel agent suggested we get back to the airport around 10am and I'm worried that will be late enough that we will be waiting a long time.