CRYSTAL website allows you to create an account now

USCAdventurer

Yes, I can enter the additional information site and enter information.😁

However, whenI click save, nothing.

well we made it this far. Let’s see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks Again Kieth. Interesting that it takes a passenger  to point out a possible cure for the problem to Crystal.

• Like 1

Same as Bayonejoe---I can get to the additional page.  I am not celebrating anything special so have nothing to enter.  When I click save, nothing happens.  Still incomplete.  Back to the drawing board, Crystal  Practice makes perfect.  Julia

4 hours ago, Jinn said:

Same as Bayonejoe---I can get to the additional page.  I am not celebrating anything special so have nothing to enter.  When I click save, nothing happens.  Still incomplete.  Back to the drawing board, Crystal  Practice makes perfect.  Julia

Can one of you please send me a screen shot. Also when you save and it doesn't turn green if you click on the next one or a previous one on your dashboard please see if this turns it green.

Again, a screen shot will help.

Keith

Joe I passed this on for Crystal to look at.

I noted that I've had the same problem on many of the section where I save but in my case if I just click on another category then the category which was red turns green.  Maybe you should click on Honeymoon and save that and see what happens. Just kidding.  🤣

Keith

2 minutes ago, JusttheTwoofUs said:

Keith, I am having the same problem as Julia.  Do you have a solution?

I asked Julia to send me some information that will help the folks at Crystal.  As soon as she sends it I'll send it to them.  Hopefully they can fix hers and that will fix yours. If not, I might have you e-mail me some information.

Keith

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jinn said:

Just tried again.  Still no.  julia

Julia I sent your information to them a little while ago. You will either hear back directly back from them or I will but not expecting something today.  Usually they let me know that they received it and I’ll let you know.

Keith

Again I am STILL getting nowhere...many phone calls with Crystal and my TA..  So frustrating!! 

Seems they can't fix this glitch!! Keith has been trying. But some many of us our in the same BOAT!!

4 hours ago, Jinn said:

I just tried on my iPad. Success!  Complete. Julia

Julia,

Glad it worked.

All, I heard back from Crystal a few hours ago and they indicated that they believe they solved the problem so would each of you see if it now works for you as it does for Julia.

Thanks,

Keith