Transfers from Heathrow to The Westminster Hotel in London please?

Researching for a future cruise in 2025.  Was wondering what the best transfer option is to this hotel from Heathrow airport please?  I tried to look it up but couldn't figure out what city section it is in.  Thank you!

8 minutes ago, Island2Dweller said:

Have you got a great deal on that hotel?  If not, I'm not sure it's a location I would choose.  Handy for the Tate gallery but not really close to anything else that you are likely to want to visit.

It’s next door to MI5 😉

36 minutes ago, Island2Dweller said:

Have you got a great deal on that hotel?  If not, I'm not sure it's a location I would choose.  Handy for the Tate gallery but not really close to anything else that you are likely to want to visit.

Since the trip is only being researched for 2025, there can't be a reservation yet.

2 hours ago, Island2Dweller said:

It was part of a pre cruise tour package I was looking at.

• 3 weeks later...

We have reservations at that hotel coming up, and it appears it's within walking distance of a lot - Westminster Abby, Big Ben, etc. Is that not the case? Our other choice is Hampton Waterloo. 

4 hours ago, aliciam said:

We have reservations at that hotel coming up, and it appears it's within walking distance of a lot - Westminster Abby, Big Ben, etc. Is that not the case? Our other choice is Hampton Waterloo. 

The Westminster is closer to Westminster Abbey and Parliament Square than the Hampton Waterloo. No London hotel is close to all the things most people might want to see, but to say a hotel in John Islip Street is only handy for the Tate is frankly ridiculous! 

As I said in another thread, it is not particularly close to a tube station, but only 10 minutes walk or so and there are convenient bus routes.

Edited by Cotswold Eagle

6 hours ago, Cotswold Eagle said:

The Westminster is closer to Westminster Abbey and Parliament Square than the Hampton Waterloo. No London hotel is close to all the things most people might want to see, but to say a hotel in John Islip Street is only handy for the Tate is frankly ridiculous! 

As I said in another thread, it is not particularly close to a tube station, but only 10 minutes walk or so and there are convenient bus routes.

Thanks so much. Not knowing the area it's so hard to make a decision, but we are going to stay where we are.

Edited by aliciam